Saturday, January 14, 2012

Making order out of Chaos.....

This photo of my desk (shot today) is a glimpse of what my workspace is like.  Yes, I'm messy, but that is the way my mind works:  via the chaos, order Will come.  Often, I'm too caught up in mental machinations to even consider taking the time to tidy up my desk.  Eventually, the desk will become so crowded with "stuff" that it bothers even me - and I will put it all in order.  But one thing is certain - it won't remain that way for long.......

1 comment:

  1. Being messy.... We could be "twins"!! No Feng Shui on my desk. I used to feel bothered by my messiness, till I found the book " A perfect mess" the Hidden benefits of disorder. by Eric Abrahamson. Makes a lot of sense to me (GRIN).

    Your work is impressive. Absolutely in Love with your masks. I can't understand how you achieve the matte glazing of the faces, but then again, I just started with clay two years ago, coming October. Gripping... Still so much to learn.
    No posts in 2013 ...

    ReplyDelete